Thursday, July 2, 2009

Twitter Me This...

So, I've joined the 21st Century (or is it 20th? I can never keep that straight) and joined Twitter. I am all a-twitter with the possibilites! Mostly, I can do it from my mobile phone. And I guess I can update my facebook from it. Not sure how it all works just yet, but you can be sure in a week, I'll have it down pat.

Very sorry I've been so absent for so long, but I promise to make an effort to post several times a week. Mostly, I've felt pretty uninspired. However, it's very difficult without a computer of my very own to do it. For instance, the other night when we were at my parents for dinner and I was signing up for Twitter and trying to blog, William was all up in my business, like "What's Twitter?" and my mom was yelling at me to set the table. About the only thing I can do with a purpose over there is download music, and sometimes even that is a challenge. So I promise to find some quiet time at my parents to blog and/or get my own computer.

There have been so many things that have happened and that would be funny to blog about, but I've pretty much forgotten them by now. I will do better....

No comments: