Monday, September 10, 2007

I Have the Answer to All of Your Questions

And the answer is...I don't know the answer to that question.

My inquisitive 6 year-old asks a lot of questions. And I mean A LOT!! They mostly stem from TV...such as:
"Is the green-eyed tree frog the most ferocious frog in the jungle?"
"Are Pygmy Marmosets extinct?"
"What is a scenario?"
"Do they use Jelly Fish to make jelly?"

Just a few of the questions I was asked this weekend. I learned that you can't just say "I don't know" dismissively, because the questions keep coming. I learned to say, "I don't know the answer to that question." Works like a charm! Sometimes I do know the answer, but I don't feel like explaining what a scenario is. Pretty soon, he'll think I'm stupid and won't ask any more questions!

No comments: