Monday, September 24, 2007

Early Thanksgiving

This weekend, I had the great pleasure of attending one of my best friend's 30th birthday party. As far as parties go, it was awesome!! We got to mini-bowl, drink beer, eat pizza, play games, watch the Isiserettes, and most importantly I got to hang out with my friends.

Most of my friends are from grade school, with a few more from high school. But the majority, I've known since 1st grade (one since birth). You get to know a person pretty well when you've known them that long and done that much with them. We're scattered throughout the state (and some in other states), but whenever we get together, it's like we've never missed a beat. I laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time.

So, on my drive home, I reflected on how fortunate I am to have that many friends who I absolutely adore. I feel very blessed. So, no jokes today, just smiles.

No comments: