Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let's Talk TV

I love fall. Not only is the weather unbelievable, but it ushers in the new TV season. If you know me, you know that TV is possibly my only "hobby" and that I should be paid for watching it. My friend Mere asked me what I was watching and I proceeded to give her this list:

Monday
Gossip Girl
Heroes
Prison Break
Boston Legal
Plus...Lost reruns are on the SciFi channel

Tuesday
90210
Dancing With The Stars
Biggest Loser

Wednesday
Project Runway
America's Next Top Model

Thursday
Ugly Betty
Survivor
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
ER

Friday
The Game

Saturday
I catch up on all of the stuff I've recorded

Sunday
The Amazing Race
Desperate Housewives
Brothers and Sisters
Army Wives
Dexter
Entourage

I'm sure that I have other things recorded on Wednesdays, but I can't even remember! Not to mention, BET runs re-runs of The Wire everynight of the week, which I record.

This TV lineup is exhausting. I couldn't even pick up any new shows!

I know some people (or one person in particular) will say that their lives are too exciting and they don't need to watch or discuss TV, but since I am a single mother, we spend a fair amount of time at home. Once homework, dinner, bath, and snuggling are done, I can't just leave, so I'm at home, watching TV. I wouldn't change it for the world!

2 comments:

Annie said...

That is a lie...life without TV is boring and normal. Nobody's life is that exciting. Besides...what do people talk about socially at work besides the shows tha happened the night before??

Unknown said...

I could refer you to the person who said the offensive statement, but we're no longer speaking.