Friday, April 25, 2008

Back Off--He's MY Man

I am sooooooooooooo in love with James Clement, first of Survivor China and now Survivor Micronesia:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor15/survivors/james.shtm

There are several reasons I love him:
  1. When William first saw him, he said, "I think that's the strongest man I've EVER seen!"
  2. He's so level headed! If you've ever watch the show, he is a voice of reason and doesn't play games.
  3. The other night when William and I were going over his spelling words, I told him to spell 'kissing' and he said, "Wait....mama and James sitting in a tree..." Out of the mouths of babes, I say!!
  4. I haven't had the best luck finding honest, good men, and CBS has already done an extensive background check on James. If he's been in trouble, I'd know about it.

For all of these reasons, you, my friends, need to help me find James. I'm sure he has a MySpace or something (but I don't).

No comments: