Wednesday, July 25, 2007

While not getting injured last night...

I spent the evening catching up on TV that I missed while on vacay. Meaning, Kathy Griffin, Bridezillas, Katie and Peter, and Flip This House (A&E version). These shows take me for a dummy. Before the commercial, they have a "Coming up on Katie and Peter" segment that lasts anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute (depending on the show) as if we can't wait the 1 1/2-3 minutes (depending on the show) to see what these crazy people will do. I, for one, know they are just using this as filler. I mean seriously, for these type of faux-reality shows, they shoot an s-load of footage. Do they really need to pad the show? I like the "Next time on Bridezillas" because I do need a preview, I can't wait another week without a glimpse, but really, I can wait for the commercial break (which I fast forward through anyway--TiVO!).

I'm probably just crazy.

No comments: